Transportation venues are transforming at light speed. Airports, metro, rail and bus stations are no longer bland facilities that travelers navigate in boredom. Instead, they’re flying head first to become future-forward dining, shopping and entertainment centers featuring interactive video walls, artistic digital display installations, self-order kiosks, digital menu boards and more.
At DSE, encounter industry-leading, transportation-focused solutions ranging from digital signage networks to the latest holographic, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR) technology. From award-winning to tried-and-true, if it’s being done in transportation, it’s on display at DSE.
- Efficiently communicate departures, arrivals and related travel information.
- Enhance safety with instantaneous emergency notifications for staff and travelers.
- Inform by displaying current travel conditions, seating/standby availability and more.
- Increase facility revenue by offering advertising on your digital signage network.
- Entertain and engage travelers with news, sports, infotainment and broadcast network programming.
- Centralize all facility communications with one digital network that supports customized content and messaging to various functional areas.
- Provide retail shopping and dining experiences on par with or above that which customers experience in other venues.
- Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping static materials.
CENTRAL PARK SPONSOR
RECEPTION & APEX AWARDS SPONSOR