SPEAKER SUBMISSION INFO
DSE relies on feedback from attendees and input from its advisory board in developing the conference program and pre-show events. These individuals, who represent a cross-section of digital signage and digital out-of-home network industry interests, have volunteered their time to help develop a high-quality professional education program for their peers, including recommending the topics listed below for inclusion on the DSE educational program.
While topics other than those recommended will be considered, the proposal must make a clear case for its inclusion. DSE will give first consideration to proposals that feature end-user speakers. We urge vendors to encourage their clients to submit speaking proposals.
Sessions may include both traditional presentations and panel discussions.
- Developing content strategy that’s effective and relevant
- Used space – too many words or too busy
Data Visualization / Responsive Content Design
- How are environments such as lobbies and public spaces using data to drive visual art
- Responsive yet personalized content: How do you create a user experience that taps into your specific customer needs at any given time and provide information that is relevant to their personal situation? How do we take advantage of an ‘If this, then that’ type of AI?
The Art of Content Management / Beyond the CMS
- How should you really be managing content for a network? Moving beyond the playlist
- How to pick the right CMS for your environment
Updating Content / Flow Cycle
- How to deal with content after the first iteration: No one usually misses the first iteration of content, but what happens a year, two years, or five years down the road?
- Understanding composition/flow – how long should the cycle/timing be?
- Updating content is a pain, so anything that’s coming from data sources is important
- Internal data sources – end-users have content locked away in various data formats, and connecting to these sources and formatting them for digital signage gets bigger and more important every day
Template vs. Customized
How to balance ‘downloaded templates’ and custom content development on a budget
Cross Platform Content CMS
How do large organizations share content (presentations) across different CMS providers?