Select Page
Entertainment Design & Planning - Lunch Roundtables
LUNCH IS INCLUDED WITH THIS SESSION
Thurs – April 2
12:00 - 1:30 pm | Session S41
Education Track: Maintenance & Management
Stephen "Chewie" Stavar, West Virginia University
ABOUT THE SESSION

Each group will hold intimate roundtable discussions facilitated by industry peers. The objective is to share and have discourse about real-world strategies and issues. These dialogues will generate in-depth insights in an engaging format, identifying challenges and innovative solutions or partnerships. *Lunch will be served.

ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Steve
Stephen "Chewie" Stavar
Digital Signage Specialist
West Virginia University

Including hardware implementation, programming the content management solution and strategizing visual communications, Chewie has a vast working knowledge of WVU’s DOOH the InfoStations, consisting of 150+ installations. Ranging from specialized honor/donor installations to vertically installed standard department installations, 68% have interactivity. The remaining 32% are horizontally mounted non-interactive installations.