INDUSTRY PARTNER PROGRAM
INDUSTRY PARTNERS GET VALUABLE BENEFITS
The DSE Industry Partner program is designed to recognize your company’s value to the success of the show and to this exciting, growing market. Industry Partners are companies who consistently support DSE.
HOW TO QUALIFY
To qualify as an Industry Partner, you must select an exhibit space at the current event for the following year’s show. In addition, you must confirm the contract and pay the initial 20% deposit by the due date on the contract to maintain status.
- One FREE DSE Conference Pass per 200 net square feet of exhibit space (a minimum of $895 value).
- Access to the exclusive Industry Partner Lounge (details below).
- Priority crate and carton return an inbound/outbound freight handling.
- Recognition as an Industry Partner in the Official Show Directory and on-site signage.
- Additional 5 space selection priority points for the following year’s show.
- Highlighted company name on the Exhibitor List page on DSE website.
- Included in a special Industry Partner pre-show email to registrants.
INDUSTRY PARTNER LOUNGE
Industry Partners will have exclusive access to the Industry Partner Lounge for themselves and guests. The lounge includes:
- A location in the exhibit hall, staffed by a receptionist
- Comfortable, upscale furniture
- Reserved meeting rooms available
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Complimentary coffee and snacks
Have Questions About Exhibiting?
JOIN US AT
DIGITAL SIGNAGE EXPO 2020
CONFERENCE - MARCH 31 - APRIL 3 EXHIBIT HALL - APRIL 1-2
LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER
200+ EXHIBITORS | SESSIONS | FREE WORKSHOPS