From wayfinding to donor walls, food courts and patient care, digital signage in hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities is increasingly focused on experience across the campus as well as in the patient’s room. Digital signage offers solutions for communicating and impacting patients and their families, visitors and staff with dynamic and interactive content.
As the largest digital signage industry event in the world, DSE is a one-stop resource for planners and operators of healthcare facilities. Find and engage with hardware, software and deployment providers that have experience supporting all types of healthcare environments.
- Promote inclusivity and improve experiences by informing patients, visitors and staff efficiently, in real time and in multiple languages.
- Deliver important information specifically relevant to departments, areas, and organizational roles.
- Provide mission-critical messaging to staff at nurses’ stations and in any other staff areas to inform and align the organization.
- Assist and inform patients, families and visitors with wayfinding, information kiosks and other solutions to reduce stress and enhance the hospital experience.
- Recognize the important support and contributions of donors, partners, and staff.
- Improve food and beverage and retail experiences with engaging and informative content in food dining and shopping areas, while also promoting healthier menu offerings.
- Centralize all facility communications with one digital network that supports all stakeholders.
- Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping static materials.
CENTRAL PARK SPONSOR
RECEPTION & APEX AWARDS SPONSOR