Whether it’s wayfinding or providing the “wow” in a public space with a signature LED video wall, digital signage powers public-facing communications and experiences in government places and spaces.
At DSE, meet public service peers and professionals committed to the important business of serving taxpayers, government workers and other stakeholders through innovative, efficient, and cost-effective digital technology solutions.
- Promote community inclusivity and improve the public’s experience by providing information efficiently, in real time and in multiple languages.
- Deliver important information specifically relevant to government services and departments, as well as location information within buildings and campuses.
- Effectively and instantaneously provide security and emergency alert information across a building, campus or even across all affiliated facilities.
- Provide mission-critical messaging to government and municipal staff.
- Assist and inform visitors and staff with wayfinding, information kiosks and other solutions to improve interactions and experiences for all involved.
- Centralize all communications with one digital network supporting all stakeholders.
- Reduce ongoing costs associated with printing and shipping of static materials.