Digital Signage Expo (DSE) announced the fifth installment in its free 2019 webinar series, which targets specific end user verticals, is to be presented Thursday, February 7 at 2 p.m. ET.
Moderated by Hotel Management Managing Editor Elaine Yetzer Simon, the 30-minute session will benefit hospitality operators, technologists and communications professionals responsible for their facility’s digital signage communications network.
Featured discussion leaders include:
- Len Dudis, CIO, Director Corporate T.I., Grupo Vidanta
- Frank Coccaro, Executive Director of Multimedia, MGM Resorts International
The webinar will discuss how technology is now being used on hotel and resort properties to better serve and enhance the guest experience, what emerging technologies are currently being assessed and have shown initial promise, and how hoteliers would like to see these technologies evolve to create efficiencies and serve guest needs.
Attendees will learn:
- How digital displays are being used today to enhance the guest experience
- What challenges hospitality companies are seeking to solve with digital signage in the near future
- Why hospitality companies will need to focus on developing exceptional digital customer experiences now and for the future
- How emerging technology, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), chatbots and wearables will affect the future of hospitality companies
- Why hospitality companies need to focus on digital touch points, including the Internet, mobile, e-mail, and kiosks to deliver a superior level of customer experience.
- The opportunity to get peer responses to current digital signage challenges they may be facing.
Attendance for this 30-minute webinar is free, but registration is required HERE.