Reach and frequency have given way to RELEVANCE in advertising and marketing strategy. Successful brands increasingly turn to Digital-Out-Of-Home (DOOH) Networks to deliver engaging, influential and highly relevant messaging in the right place at the right moment to the right audience – the definition of contextual content.
At DSE, immerse yourself in what’s new and what works in DOOH; the fastest-growing advertising medium that exists. See, interact and meet network operators, planners, suppliers and technology providers for every brand and business need.
Digital Out-of-Home Networks
- By making in-store and mall environments more exciting and interactive places to shop, retailers are better able to make “brick and mortar” environments more relevant to today’s digital-centric shoppers.
- Niche audiences are the new normal, and niche-focused DOOH networks are the ideal means to “reach the niche.” From doctors’ offices and veterinary clinics to car dealerships and military bases, niche networks deliver relevance and reach.
- As in-home advertising continues to decline, the opposite is true with DOOH. The fastest growing advertising medium for a decade shows no signs of slowing.
- DOOH delivers contextual brand messaging across digital devices. No other medium delivers Mobile, Social, and Location-Based marketing integration opportunities for brands.
- Precise targeting of a brand message by type of location, time of day (dayparting), weather conditions, other location-specific factors and more, make DOOH the ideal way to contextually connect with viewers in any environment.
- Easy scalability means cost-effective and operationally efficient media delivery. Plus, it enables remote management of content, network, and device performance that’s coupled with highly detailed media auditing and reporting – all at your fingertips.