See the Sessions for OUT-OF-HOME NETWORK OPERATORS
DIGITAL SIGNAGE CONNECTION
Get your industry's latest news.
Join Our Group
JOIN OUR GROUP
Be part of the digital signage discussion on LinkedIn.
Digital Out-Of-Home Networks (DOOH) reach thousands of viewers where they spend most of their time during the course of their day. This targeted medium provides viewers with helpful information while serving relevant advertising that can all be controlled from a central hub. Networks can be found in coffee shops, along highways, on elevators in office buildings, in restaurants, in stores, in transit stations and airports, in medical offices and in fitness centers, among other venues.
See the innovation Network Operators experience at DSE
Digital Out-of-Home Network Benefits
- Reach large audiences outside the home that television or other media may not reach, thereby offering a proven medium for increasing brand awareness, introducing products and driving sales lift.
- Target unique demographic groups with tailored informational and educational content and/or promotional and advertising content.
- Offer mobile, social and location-based marketing integration and feedback opportunities
- Can adjust messaging to time of day (dayparting), weather conditions, local or even hyper-local information needs or other addressability triggers.
- Remotely manage content and screen performance across network from a central location. Capture viewer data for marketing or business improvement purposes via anonymous video analytics, interactive touchscreen or interactive mobile applications.
Digital Out-of-Home Network Applications
- Transportation: Reach commuters with relevant public information and advertising as they travel to and from work on buses, trains and subways or in their cars; reach leisure and business travelers likewise as they ride in taxi cabs and shuttle buses or pass through airports and railway stations.
- Entertainment: Reach moviegoers with current and future movie advertisements outside the theater and inside the theater in lobbies; promote menu items at the concession stand by daypart based on box office sales.
- Healthcare: Reach patients in doctor's offices, clinics and hospitals with healthcare education and product information as they wait for their appointments.
- Retail: Reach shoppers with brand and deal information in malls and stores ranging from supermarket and convenience store chains to big box retailers.
- Recreation: Reach health and fitness club members with relevant fitness tips and advertising germane to their active lifestyles.