For Restaurants, Bars & Foodservice
Mar 31 – Apr 3, 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center
Applications Restaurant, Bar & Foodservice Operators will see at DSE:
DIGITAL DRIVE-THRU DISPLAYS – Inform and influence patrons with pre-sell displays and vibrant digital menu boards – drive LTOs, increase ticket averages and speed through-put times.
SELF-ORDER KIOSKS – Design dining environments your customers crave, powered by customer-driven brand interactions and ordering, yielding higher ticket averages and loyalty.
DIGITAL MENU BOARDS – Leverage next generation data-driven digital menu board design and technology integration – grow average ticket, improve guest throughput and improve experience.
DIGITAL ORDER-READY DISPLAYS – Integrate back- and front-of-house to improve operations and restaurant performance – track order status, manage kitchen production and improve customer satisfaction.
PROMOTION & PRE-SELL DISPLAYS – Provide engaging in-store restaurant, bar and drive-thru impact points – drive LTO awareness, leverage unlimited scheduling flexibility and empower marketing campaigns.
DINING EXPERIENCES – Offer your customers endless content options while dining – informed, engaged and connected with curated and real-time content, gamification and experiences.
BACK-OF-HOUSE OPERATIONS – Double your digital signage benefits through employee-facing communication – the ideal medium for on-boarding, training company communications.
Key Benefits of Experience Technologies for Restaurants, Bars & Foodservice
- Enhance customer experience and reduce perceived wait times.
- Manage and distribute content from a global to a hyper-local level.
- Modify and make menu changes quickly and easily to accommodate:
- Inventory and supply chain changes and fluctuations,
- Regional, local and brand-specific menu offers and preferences,
- Upsell and promote new and existing items,
- Governmental nutrition mandates and regulations.
- Cloud-based network management, operations and support solutions.
- Integration to/with other existing and future technologies and systems (POS, KDS, IoT, etc.).
- Eliminate recurring costs associated with printing and shipping static materials.