Driving Sales Revenue With Digital Menu Boards
From stadiums and quick service restaurants, to universities and amusement parks, businesses, in a variety of industries, are turning to digital signage to help improve efficiency and drive sales revenue. By using data to drive content, you can ensure that the right message is being shown to the right person, at the right time. In this session, we will discuss how to:
- Improve revenue generation with sales uplift and advertising
- Reduce costs by moving away from existing print and static signage
- Easily react to changes and update messaging regarding pricing and product info in real-time
- Improve brand awareness and message effectiveness
- Enhance imagery and graphics
Chris Devlin is the director of sales at Omnivex Corporation. He is focused on delivering value to organizations through the use of technology - specifically software. Devlin joined Omnivex in 2013 to help clients unlock the power of data and present it across their organizations in ways that will enhance their business while driving key, corporate objectives in dynamic and impactful ways. He brings over 25 years of industry experience working at every level of the marketplace. Devlin spent 10 years at Computer Associates running channels, and five of those years in the United Kingdom as senior vice president over the company’s Commercial Division.