DSE 2013 10th Anniversary
February 26-28, 2013
Las Vegas Convention Center
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
For its 10th anniversary show, Digital Signage Expo (DSE) invites the submission of topics that offer insight and perspective on the various aspects of digital signage, interactive technology (including convergent media) and digital place-based networks for our audience of industry professionals.
AUDIENCE: This diverse audience consists primarily of end users, network operators, ad agencies, brand marketers, and systems integrators and installers. More than 40 distinct end-user types attended DSE 2012. In addition, the show attracted attendees from all 50 states and 70 countries.
CRITERIA: The DSE educational services staff evaluates each proposal based on the following criteria:
- Relevance – How germane is the topic to the advancement of knowledge in the digital signage/digital out-of-home (DOOH) industry
- Value – How useful or actionable is the proposed content for this topic to its intended audience
- Timeliness – How cutting edge or forward-thinking is this topic
- Peer Participation – Because DSE seminar attendees have repeatedly requested the participation of end-users, network operators, ad agency executives and brand marketers willing to share their real-world digital signage experiences, we are first and foremost soliciting proposals from peer presenters or peer presenters and their technology partners for the DSE 2013 conference program.
(Note: Please refer to the “DSE 2013 Seminar Topics” page. While DSE will consider any proposal, we are specifically looking for proposals that address the seminar topics the DSE Education Committees recommend.)
NON-COMMERCIAL POLICY: DSE strives to provide a unique forum for professionals to discuss and exchange ideas free from commercial content. To maintain the educational integrity of the DSE educational program, presenters are prohibited from using this opportunity as a platform for promotion of their products and services. A pledge to this effect is included on the speaker agreement you will be provided with your presentation notification.
HANDOUT REQUIREMENTS: Speakers whose topics are selected will be required to submit final presentations and handouts on or before Jan. 7, 2013. DSE’s guidelines for professional handouts will be provided with each prospective faculty member’s notification.
- June 4, 2012 – Call for Proposals opens
- July 20, 2012– Deadline to submit proposals for consideration
- Aug. 10, 2012 – Applicants notified of selection results (final notification)
- Aug. 17, 2012 – Signed speaker agreement due (final notification candidates)
- Jan. 7, 2012 – Handouts due
The following form has been designed to expedite the evaluation process. Please execute the form in full and submit it to DSE Conference Manager, Brenda Keys, via fax at 770-518-0022 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 16. Feel free to contact Brenda with any questions at 770-649-0300, ext. 20, or email email@example.com.