Digital Workplace Summit: Engagement Strategies for Employee Communications
Thursday, March 29, 2018: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Session Number: ALITHU
Basic to Advanced
In order to achieve success your employees need to be engaged, motivated, and informed. Hear from a variety of speakers and the new communication tools and channels they’re using to enhance digital employee communications.
What you will learn…
Discover how leading organizations have overcome common employee engagement challenges, implemented new digital tools & channels into their engagement strategy, and have achieved continued success. Leave equipped with tools and techniques to help you:
- Harness the power of internal videos, mobile apps, and digital signage to engage, inspire, and motivate employees
- Ensure that employees remain connected in a rapidly changing business environment
- Build upon the principles of your company culture to create an unexpected and engaging campaign
- Explore how employees can be creatively engaged to drive behavior change in the workplace in support of business and community goals
- Align digital, print, social, and video based storytelling for maximum impact
- Use a variety of measurements to maximize and advance your digital workplace
- Create the right content mix for your employees using the channels they prefer
- Leverage internal employee engagement for building strong social campaigns
- Identify internal brand ambassadors to help support your organization’s brand strategy
- Use storytelling tactics to digest and summarize a complicated topic
- Secure organizational buy-in into technology investments
- Evolve the way you communicate with your employees
- Customize and implement an employee app of your own – from employee research, to product pilot, to roll-out, to results
- Implement tactics for encouraging your employees to adopt new communication tools
- and more!
The full agenda will be posted soon!